DSwain- The New Day

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

This Blog Becomes More Appealing Everyday...

Seriously though, I'm really becoming disappointed in how Modblog operates these days. Lack-of responses from the server, no more image server, no comments from admins of it. Just doesn't make sense for me to use it anymore it seems like.

At any rate, it's a little odd being here. I'm only used to writing in one place as of now, and I haven't really gotten involved in a or the community as of yet. I'm dropping off some comments and reading a few other blogs of course to try and settle in. At any rate, if this remains not too often read, that's not a major crisis by any means, it would just be neat to see what the people are like here.

So no much to say today, really. I felt like I needed to write something more here, but there's not too much to say. I guess I can tell you a little more about myself, if that's of any interest.

I have a girlfriend myself. My first one, in fact. It's a real nice feeling to have. I love the time spent more than I could have imagined. It's a great feeling, but it comes with some scary factors. I've never really been trusted upon so much to be I guess the figure of comfort and understanding so much. I guess it's that I didn't imagine I'd be in this situation yet, but it can be intimidating at times. And yeah, there are also the bad times too. I've been very lucky with my relationship, as I've managed to avoid any real fights. It's nice to know that we don't fight over petty issues, but other problems tend to arise. We both manage to find ourselves busy doing something. I guess technically she does more than I do, but it also seems as if everytime she manages to earn herself a free slot of time, I've managed to fill that slot with something to do. This is probably the more stressing predicament we face, and it tends to build up after a while, and we have to confront it again. Of course, she's very sympathetic and supportive all at once, so it makes it a little easier, but we still have to struggle with it. It makes for a challenge, but we've done our best, and I would say pretty well against it, for over four months now, so I don't think it will stop us anytime soon.

There's always the fight about who decides where to eat, and that falls into about second place, so that goes to give you the idea of our relationship. Silly to say the least, but very dynamic and warm to me In the end.

I guess another big part of my life at this point is school. I don't like to consider it such a big part, but when it comes down to it, I wake up at 6:30 or so every day for it, spend six hours of the day in it, and additional time on it afterward, so it would be denial to say it isn't. I can't say I despise school anymore. It gets me annoyed somedays of course, but over the past three years I've managed to grow to enjoy it a little more. I suppose it's because engaging yourself in specific topics and more challenging ones tends to catch ones interest a little more than it did in say, Middle School. Man, there was just no clear-cut vision to that place. At any rate, I'm a real math and science fan myself. I'm in a statistics class right now, which so far has been eh, but I can tell it'll get somewhat better coming up. I had precalculus last semester which was a blast for me, along with chemistry which was the same feeling. I plan on my senior year being a pretty decent one class wise and life wise... at least I can only hope.

Anyways, I don't know what else to really write about in particular. If you want to learn a few additional things about me, you can always check the profile. I filled that out a little bit. Maybe I'll do a survey or something to fill in the gaps or something. They don't always seem to get the point across of who you are as a person, but they give you some neat little details I suppose. Anyways, have a nice night all.

-dswain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home