DSwain- The New Day

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Weekend Away To Stowe

I don't know who exactly is reading this, much less if any of you are avid skiiers, but I for one am. Being so, I am heading to Stowe this weekend with the ski club. I figure it should be pretty neat. Apparently they've gotten about 10" or so over the past few days, and around 15"h for the week. Not an incredibly phenomenal amount, but it's by far way better than what we've had recently.

At any rate, one of these trips usually occurs once a year in my school in New Jersey. Usually it ends up being to Killington, Vermont, but because of costs this year the trip made a change and is headed toward Stowe instead. I imagine it being a more interesting mountain, and not nearly as huge, which makes it much more special to me honestly. A big mountain can be cool, but it really takes away from the value of the whole skiing experience. And no folks, I don't use the term experience loosely.


I will write when I return on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home