DSwain- The New Day

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Me

Tomorrow, that is.

18 years, and I'm not too concerned about it. Too many other things to do I suppose haha. Oh well, though. It's been a fine 18 years... I hope another fine 18 years are left to come!

I've been very busy between the 4th and now (the 19th) which is why my writing is nonexistent. I guess being busy is a good thing, though. I suppose it's better than doing nothing with my time at all. The hard part is trying to keep up with sleep. I just can't seem to do it. Even after a weekend of going to sleep reasonably early and getting up fairly late, it still feels like I'm never back to 100%. The school loads I've had has been fairly tough, but I think I'm keeping up with it for the most part. I need to probably step it up another notch, but I think I'm doing okay. More importantly, though, I just wish I had some more down time to spend with friends and my girlfriend and whatnot. It's a tough situation though, one which I'll just have to live with for a while more.

Anyway folks, I have to get going to work in a little bit. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home