DSwain- The New Day

Friday, August 11, 2006

Wow I Dropped The Ball

Hah wow folks who read this... you've been left hanging.

Sorry about that one.

Well summer is over hahah. Man it went by so fast... oh so fast. My friend and I were talking about it again... as we do every year. Summer is great for the most part, but there always comes one day in August where it starts to get suddenly cool. It literally can happen in the matter of a day. And it's not a bitter cold either... more like that nice warmness you feel on that first unofficial day of spring. It hits you, and you almost instantly start to feel awful. Hah I shouldn't say that as things have been pretty alright for myself, but you just know right away without even really focusing on it: Summer's doors are coming to a close.

There's an irony to this years feeling though. Yes, you still have that same "Summer's ending: This sucks!" type of sensation, but it hits you suddenly that well, "Wow, I'm never gonna have this feeling again." Which one is worse? I'd say the latter of the two to be honest. It's surprising too when it hits you.

I wonder a lot about what's going to happen next, but I guess I can't be sure. I hope everything works out for the best. The future is coming fast, so I guess the best thing you can say is "Hold onto your shit," or maybe the epic classic quote of the Clarkson Outing Club, or at least my brother "Don't get dead."

Hopefully everyone else has been well whoever is reading this. I may try and pick up the pace with my blogging again, but I make no promises. If not, sorry man. If I do, yay man! Later folks.

-dswain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home