DSwain- The New Day

Sunday, April 16, 2006

if (Spring Break==NULL) {

Yes, spring break has sadly come to an end. Tomorrow is the starting of school. Not so fun, really, but I guess I don't get much choice in the end. Oh well, though. At any rate, I can't wait for summer to come around now to do riding and such. It should be fun I'd say. This summer coming up, though, will be by far much different than usual. Having a girlfriend for one thing will be a unique part of the whole experience. I have to work on my physique I suppose to be impressive ;) haha. Also, I'll be taking more CCM classes for a good portion of the summer. They won't be so intrusive really, as they'll be at night or in the morning, which leaves the rest of the day, but they will still be neat to have around. It'll be odd to have school almost never ending. Hopefully, though, it will at least be more enjoyable than high school has been haha. I may need to break down and finally get a job. Apparently a job looks good on a resume when you don't do anything like me, so I may really want to consider this. I wouldn't mind just doing small tasks for my parents all summer, though. We'll see what happens. I'll just do whatever feels right and makes me happy I guess. Finally, college will be coming quickly up ahead of me and will be sure to be hanging around all summer. I really will be in it then, if I'm not already. I look around what seems to be almost constantly at different schools and things. Kind of annoying, but yet also kind of exciting to do also. We'll see, I suppose. Oh, and marching band of course.

Beyond summer, the next school year I'm guessing will be more entertaining because of the classes I should be having. They'll be much harder for sure, but they should at least be something more interesting to spend time doing instead of just annoying and in the way almost.

Well, whatever works. I'll cross these bridges when I get to them, I suppose. It's about time I get to sleep now, so enjoy your day or night. I'll be sure to enjoy tomorrow when I'm feeling violently excited.

Peace folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home