DSwain- The New Day

Thursday, March 30, 2006

SAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

So the SATs are this Saturday. Interesting... very interesting.

I just went to the last of my SAT Prep Course. I'm kind of annoyed that I only got to go to two, because it seemed kind of useful honestly. Maybe it's for the better that I didn't go to too many, though.

At any rate, I simply want this test to be over with quickly. I hope I just do well enough so I don't have to take it again, or at least not more than this one time. I highly doubt this is the case, but I can always be hopeful. On the bright side, my parents are heading out for the weekend. That doesn't really mean anything other than I have a car really, but you know, it's different and such. Should be a neat weekend I suppose anyway.

Spring break starts next Friday. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to be doing. I know Carolyn is going on vacation =( and my friend John is too apparently. A little disappointing, but I guess I'll find something to do. Ride my bike or something... I may be going to look at some colleges actually, so that'll be sorta fun and neat if I do that.

That's about all. No new fun computer things at this time.

Peace out folks.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/31/2006 9:14 AM  

  • hey,
    your SAT will be fine.

    and I'm sure you'll be able to find things to do while you're at home over break. Looking at colleges could be very fun too!!

    and...remember: you probably have more people you can hang out with besides John and me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/01/2006 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home