DSwain- The New Day

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Computers Need Fixing

Ah! Haha yeah I have some good fixing to do on my Linux machines. I managed to make a real mess from some repo confusion on this machine. I suppose this could be resolved, but it's getting very full of programs not being well used. As for the server, well, that's just another thing in itself which needs repairing by far. So, over the next few days I better get back to working on that. I'm pretty lucky to have the Mac. It's not new, or powerful, but it gets the job done, and does it in a solid matter. I haven't managed to trash one of those systems yet haha. But, for the most part, that's about it computing wise.

Looking at a few more colleges today... sheesh.

Tomorrow will have been six whole months of dating... wow. Six whole months goes by quickly I can tell you that. Ah, love is too fun. Too money consuming though... oh well, it's much more well spent on her than it is on anything else, so fuck the money. It's worth the time, by any means so I'll give it out like it grows on trees I suppose. Good times, good times =)

Lately people tell me I've been always smiling. That's kind of a weird statement to think about being true. It sure hasn't felt that way, but maybe my face is broken that way. Haha oh well.

Anyways, I'm gonna go enjoy some Railroad Earth. Great Jamband/Bluegrass band (I guess they call it jamgrass) which is worth checking out off of Archive. Peace and love folks.

-In the mighty river, rollin' along

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home