DSwain- The New Day

Monday, April 03, 2006

The Run Down

Tuesday- Midterms round one. Statistics and French II. Interesting... shouldn't be too awful though I hope.
Wednesday- Midterms round two. USII and Band/Gym. Hard and then nothing?
Thursday- Carolyn, John, and Chris leave to go vaction it up. One more day of school for me which should be simple enough. Just a normal day, but it should be relativly easy.
Friday-Sunday(?)- I leave to head up north to check out Norheastern University and WPI. I believe that'll be most of the weekend, or a good portion of it at least.
Monday-Sunday- Spring break! Hope I get a lot of biking in...

Today- Eh Midterm review day. Finished a placement test thing and made up a test. So, whatever I suppose.

That's what my week looks like. I'm sure I'll find time to write about other things maybe. We'll see what happens. Peace out, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home