DSwain- The New Day

Thursday, April 20, 2006

These Days

These days, just come and go by so fast. So many things going on, so many things to come. It's all really amazing to experience in all honestly. I kind of get the feeling that I really want to stop and just let time flow for a bit. I wouldn't mind a good sit by the stream of life to take a good look back on what's happening. It's nice to do that sometimes, but it doesn't look like this will be happening for some time.

I learned a good lesson today; I have to be careful with my mouth. People can do dangerous things with it sometimes, if you're not careful. Just bare in mind: Aim, then shoot | Think, then speak. Same idea applied in two very different things. A good thing to learn I suppose, though. It can be helpful to try and keep those things in mind. I think I should remember to keep my mouth shut a little more also haha, but thinking helps also.

At any rate, not much else to talk about. I'm way overweight, and I'm starting to lose focus on school. I kind of really need to get both of these things on target again, especially for the coming up year (from pretty much now until the same time next year) so I might as well start now. Other than that, I've downloaded a ton of music today. Very fun, but a lot more than I'm used to. Oh well, though. There's too much good music to listen to, and not enough capacity to do it I'd say.

That's about all for me. Peace folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home