DSwain- The New Day

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cluttered

So I'm feeling rather cluttered in almost every aspect of my life right at this very moment. My room is cluttered with clothes and computers and whatever, my body is cluttered with overweightness which needs tending to, my code is cluttered for a script I'm writing (that'll teach me to write better code) my mind is cluttered with thoughts and other things.

Dude. Clear the fuck out, right?

Jesus.

Anyway, so not much to report other than that. Going to Canada tomorrow, which hopefully should be good. I guess it'll be my last real ski trip, unless I go to Camelback next weekend to use my voucher or something. We'll see what happens though. My server took a nice nosedive this week, as I almost lost the data on my hard drive for it. That means a few things:

1. I need (and did) to save my stuff somewhere for temporary
2. I need to get my server back up soon
3. I need to get a new hard drive for it

First two are done or easily done, and the last one requires money. Money is one thing I'm kind of tight on and having to be a little conservative with. Oh well though, I suppose it'll be worth it in the end.

That's about all for me. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home