DSwain- The New Day

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sick

So I thought I had just happened to suddenly get sick on Saturday night. Apparently, a good piece of our entire school decided to also. It was literally incredible to see all the people I saw sick. I guess it must have been some large bug going around the school. At any rate, I'm pretty much fine at this point. I feel worse for Carolyn. Having pneumonia I don't imagine is very fun at all. In turn, this week hasn't been exactly the most exciting of them all. That's alright I suppose. On the brighter side of things, I missed Monday and tomorrow is some activity day thing so that cuts classes short.

Tomorrow I believe I have to stay around after school and help out with this Tricky Tray going on. It's for the Band Booster Club in our school, which raises a large bulk of our money to do things. I guess it's a good thing to do, but I don't know if I really want to do it. Then again, I don't know if I'll have anything else to do (sadly) so I guess I'll just go through with it and just do it.

Sunday is six whole months. Wow.... I can't wait =) I hope to make it special! Yay fun.

That's about all for tonight folks. Sorry for the slow updates. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home