DSwain- The New Day

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

HSPA's Suck

HSPA's are the "High School Proficiency Assesment" tests, which are tests required by the state to leave high school. In general, the test is geared toward simply passing it with relative ease, or not much struggle, so everyone can move out of high school and further into life. Endless amounts of fun though, honestly. Picture prompts, graphing linear functions, question and response style questions, addition, and so on. It goes on for a very long test, to say the least. Three hours a day for about 3 days and then another one on the fourth day for more like an hour or so. It makes for bad times, but on the bright side, at least it won't be as bad as the SAT's... they're going to be bad.

Other than this, not much has been happening as usual. Just enjoying my time as much as I can everyday. Honestly, I'm a little tired right now so I'm not exactly enjoying that, but that's not a big deal. Getting my bike ready for riding season to start finally. I'll be taking my first ride Friday probably, or sometime this weekend. I don't know that I'll get very far, much less anywhere very rapidly, but I'll be sure to try. Gotta start somewhere, so it'll be a good time to start. Working on scripts and such still also... all the same pretty much. Still low on ideas, but I've got something I think I'm starting to piece together now.

Less than 20 days will have been 6 whole months... wooowwww. Crazy man. Crazzyyy.

That's about all for me, though. I'm gonna go sit or something for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home