DSwain- The New Day

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Midterms

Man, lame.

Anyway, finished first round of midterms today. Computer Apps 2 and Physics... you guess which one was the challenger. Haha, well I think I did fairly well on each one, so I'm not too worried about anything.

Wow just found out a nice reason to use Firefox 2. My power just went off for a moment and came back on. Having the "restore session" option is a very nice thing. No more lost blog entries =) now only if they had that feature during my Modblog days! Sheesh, that would have been nice.

Back on topic though, tomorrow is my chemistry midterm. I'm pretty sure my other two classes are going to be simple compared to the chemistry midterm, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm taking a break from studying for a moment, or maybe I'll just call it quits for tonight. Not sure yet really. Anyway, I'm hoping for the best on it. I feel better now that I've reviewed, but I'm sure there's stuff I've missed. Oh well though!

So I'm looking into actually buying a video game system: the epic GameCube. I was playing it at a Wal Mart the other day, and it was a lot of fun. It's got some neats games out for it (Star Fox, Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, etc.) and the system/games are cheap. It's about 100 bucks for a new console and anywhere from 15-40 bucks for a game. Also another sweet thing is that the new Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess comes out for both the Wii and GameCube, so that'd be worth it in itself. I haven't played many games at all recently, so it might not be a bad thing to get back into a little bit. With a GameCube also, I'll end up with a nice variety of games and for a reasonable price. Firstly though, I'm going to build my new computer, which I have just about enough money for now thanks to my latest check.

... I better start saving money again.

That's about all for me folks. Take it easy.

-dswain

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home