DSwain- The New Day

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Well I hope you all enjoy your holiday's very much! I know I will be trying to my best. I'll be thinking of a certain somebody most of time that, well, the only way I can describe my feeling for her is in a card she gave me for our anniversary: "Would you mind very much if I sorta had a little crush on you forever?" Haha =) I love it and her! But anyways, of course, always think about your families and such, even if there is 22 of them coming over into your house for it! Not my house, thank goodness. I'll be in South Jersey today... leaving in a little while for that, so that should be fun (I hope). At least there will be food! So, like I said, keep all your loves in track (friends, family, girlfriend and boyfriends [which really fit into both family and friends to some degree]) and enjoy yourselves! If you're a loser like me on the internet though, then you can enjoy reading and maybe filling this out for yourself. If you do, please share with me! I'd love to see what else other people fill in. Peace and love folks.

This is your life's soundtrack, chose a song for each scene that fits you.

Opening Credits: The Grateful Dead- Eyes of the World (a good live version, the studio one is too studio like)

Waking up/ getting out of bed: Phish- Bouncing around the Room

Getting Ready Scene : Bob Marley- Stir It Up

Car Driving Scene: The Grateful Dead- Alligator

High School Flashback Scene: The Grateful Dead- Saint Stephen

Nostalgic Scene: The Beatles- I'll Get You

Angry Scene: This one is tough... but maybe The Grateful Dead- The Other One

Agony, Painful Scene: The Grateful Dead- So Many Roads (7-9-95 version. Last time Jerry was alive)

Break-up Scene: Bob Marley- No Woman No Cry

Sad, Breakdown Scene: The Beatles- While my guitar gently weeps

Nightclub Scene: uhhh Dr. Dre- The Next Episode

Dance/Party Scene: The band name isn't coming to me, but Sandstorm

Buddy/Sidekick Scene: The Grateful Dead- Mason's Children

Missing Someone Scene: The Beatles- Blackbird

Contemplation Scene: This could be a few Dead songs: The Grateful Dead- Rosemary or The Grateful Dead- Crazy Fingers

Love Scene: The Beatles- Two of Us

Kissing Scene: The Grateful Dead- Blow Away

Relaxing Scene: Railroad Earth- Railroad Earth

Action/Fight Scene: The Beatles- Piggies (hahah I have no fucking clue for this one)

Victory Scene: Railroad Earth- Mighty River

Closing Credits: Railroad Earth- Seven Story Mountain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home