DSwain- The New Day

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hmmm...

The new blogging system is "ready for me" according to Google. Figured I'd give it a shot and see what's different and what's not. So far, similar. I'm fine with that. Hopefully it'll be more reliable like it says, even though I still plan on eventually moving over to my website as a blog.

Anyways, I'll be honest, I've been in a kind of crappy mood this entire week. The weather's been poor and way too hot, I'm stressing myself out and being extremely paranoid, I can't seem to think straight or learn anything really well and I'm feeling a bit ignored. It's rather frustrating, but I guess we can't all have fantastic weeks. I've had a pretty school year so far, so maybe I'm just getting what I deserve for a little while.

The real neat thing about this week is that I've felt the most comfortable at work. I'm really not sure why, but I really have. I guess it just verifies that I'm distracted and doing something else other than just thinking about everything all in a giant sweep. Eh, whatever works I guess.

At least the weekend is coming. I'm hoping that this will turn out better than the week, but obviously life won't make me any promises. We'll see what happens.

On a brighter note, I almost have enough money for my new computer! That'll be real nice when I get enough for it. So close, yet so far haha. I'm thinking in about two weeks or so I'll be ready. Once that's done, I'm basically going to begin saving all my checks again in the bank since I've been doing really poorly with that recently.

Alright well, I guess I should go sleep or lay down now and try to relax a little bit. I'll be sure to write again soon. Later folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home