DSwain- The New Day

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Migration

Well folks, I've just about finished up my work on my website to begin running that as my blog. I'll try and keep a few more updates here I suppose, but for the most part, I'm going to begin working on moving toward my website as my blog. Don't get me wrong: if you're looking for a nice blogging website, this is a great place to go about it. It's got a real nice system, and the beta has improved speed and stability of things. Can't complain about that for sure. Like I said, I think the community is kind of lacking, but maybe that's just because I didn't explore enough; I'm not sure honestly. At any rate, Blogger is a nice thing to try out, so go for it if you're considering it. The only reason I'm changing is because I have a web server hosting my website and a system to now update it real easily, so why not?

If you're looking to check it out, here it is: swainnet.zapto.org

Alright folks, I have to go work in a few minutes, so that's about all for me. Take it easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home